Venapro Review – Best Hemorrhoid Solution ?
Click Here For – Venapro – The Official Website
Okay, so this post is slightly different to the others on this site – it’s not about beauty or weight loss etc; this is about Hemorrhoids and a product called Venapro !
Why the shift in products?
Well it is likely to be a one off tbh, but a friend of mine, post pregnancy, was suffering from hemorrhoids/piles!
Anyway, she ended up trying Venapro and it worked for her, we were talking about it and she suggested I did a post (as long as I don’t mention her name!! – funny that).
So this is my post about her Venapro review.
Venapro – What Is It?
It’s a very unique hemorrhoid product, which is all natural, that treats the hemorrhoid problem from a different angle than the normal treatments on the market.
The difference with this product is that it works to prevent hemorrhoids as well as treating them and can help stop them coming back
One of the Venapro claims is that you will be able to get rid of the immediate problem (it’s pointless otherwise!) – BUT – it ALSO works to stop them returning!
It is an online product only. The upside of that is you don’t have to buy this product in public!! & that it ships to most countries around the World.
What Does Venapro Cost?
As you will know by now, I hate how some companies want information from you, before they give you the prices!
So as always, I have provided all the costs in this Venapro review.
So the cost are laid out below for you. I have chosen the $ Dollar amount as most people can convert that to their own currency if they aren’t in the US.
Here is a currency conversion site if you need it – XE.com
My friend said she went for the 3 month supply initially but has since bought another 3 months as a ‘Just in Case’ measure.
Or as she calls it, her ‘Hemorrhoid Safety Blanket’!
1 Month’s Supply (1 Bottle) – $39.95
3 Month’s Supply (2 Bottles + 1 Free) – $79.95 – 34% Saving
6 Month’s Supply (4 Bottles + 2 Free) – $119.95 – 50% Saving
This is the link she used – Venapro – Official Website
She also made me aware that she had stumbled upon a way to get:
* VENAPRO FREE SHIPPING * (in the USA – we can’t confirm if this is for all countries). How? – Click on the above link & the Venapro page will open – then close the page down – a ‘Pop Up’ will appear which offers you Free Shipping !!!
How easy is that!!?? She thinks the Venapro Coupon/Pop Up is time sensitive so you will need to purchase within a specific amount of time (she can’t actually remember exactly).
How Does Venapro Work?
A good question, although if you suffer from hemorrhoids, a better question would be does Venapro work? Well according to my friend it does and this is how it does/what you get.
It is a two-part program:
Part A – A colon supplement.
These are tablets which contain various all natural ingredients; their role is to promote colon health
Part B – A homeopathic spray which you take orally.
It just squirts under your tongue. You can basically take this anywhere and is very discreet! (always good to know and if anybody saw you use it they would think it is just a breath freshener).
This spray helps to treat the various symptoms of pain, itching, bleeding, and swelling. They claim you will notice a difference very quickly.
The one thing that didn’t ‘click’ until my friend mentioned it, is that neither parts of the treatment require you to ‘touch’ your hemorrhoids like you would with conventional hemorrhoid creams and the like.
I would say that is a plus/advantage.
What Are The Venapro Ingredients?
My friend and I are both personally in the camp of ‘Who Cares’ when it comes to this.
What we care about is does Venapro work? (yes) and maybe to find out are there any Venapro side effects? (no).
For those of you who do like to know this stuff, here is a list of the things found in the 2 step system.
– Arnica Montana, Fluoride of Lime, St. Mary’s Thistle, Witch Hazel & Horse Chestnut + other herbal extracts.
I have heard of some of these – if you want to know more, I would suggest you check out the Venapro Website
Venapro Review – What Others Are Saying
In a way this section is covered by my friends experience that Venapro does work.
Now that would be enough for me as I am sure it would be if one of your friends told you that something worked.
As you don’t know my friend it seems only fair to find some other people’s opinions to back my friends experience (& I like looking online for reviews).
As always with these type of products there are testimonials on the official site.
Now call me a cynic, but I never really take note of these! I like to find more ‘independent’ reviews.
Ironically, most of the reviews can be found on Amazon which is probably the last place you should buy Venapro from! (see below also).
The reason I say that is because you can only get Venapro direct from the manufacturing company, nowhere else.
So if someone is selling it on Amazon they have bought it direct (it might even be fake) and and are reselling it more expensively.
More Venapro Testimonials can be found HERE
Where Should You Buy Venapro?
Like I have mentioned above, only buy the product direct from the company that make it.
They don’t sell it anywhere else.
So if you see it anywhere else it is likely to be either a fake or more expensive than you can get it direct.
Like all my reviews, all the links will take you direct to the genuine website where you can buy the genuine product.
Also worth remembering is that Venapro does come with a ‘Money Back Guarantee’, hopefully you won’t need it, but it is only valid if you buy the genuine product from the genuine website.
It also ships in ‘plain brown packaging’ so nobody needs to know. Phew !
Is There A Venapro Discount Available?
Oooooooh we love a discount/coupon/bonus !
I’ll admit, I find it far more interesting trying to get a discount on beauty items or clothes etc.
Having said that, nobody like buying something and then finding they have missed out on a money saving.
Needles to say, my ‘Coupon Queen’ friend (as I call her) looked online before she bought Venapro and before we even discussed a Venapro review.
Alas, she reports that there are no Venapro discounts or Venapro coupons available.
The company work on the good old fashioned principle of ‘The More You Buy – The More You Save’
Like I said earlier, she went for the 3 months supply of Venapro when she purchased it. That is a 34% saving.
A 6 month supply nets you a 50% saving; but $120 is quite a large outlay I think for such a product.
$120 on Shoes? – Not an issue; Hemorrhoid cream, not so much.
Are There Any Venapro Side Effects?
My friend reported no issues using it whatsoever.
She only talks about it working.
They say that it is 100% Safe. They also say that it can be used in conjunction with other hemorrhoid products i.e. other ‘over the counter’ or Doctor prescribed hemorrhoid solutions.
So you can literally throw everything but the kitchen sink at them – I realise this analogy doesn’t really work but I couldn’t resist using it.
Venapro claims to start working within 5 days.
Well according to my friend – Venapro Works.
It claims to be 100% Safe and can be used alongside ‘Conventional’ hemorrhoid solutions if desired/required.
The product is ‘All Natural‘ and ‘Clinically Proven’ to work & also to stop them coming back.
It is a 2 step process which doesn’t involve you touching your hemorrhoids and can be carried out without anybody suspecting (tablets & a discreet spray).
You need to buy direct to avoid fakes and/or paying too much. The only discount available is by buying more.
…& that is just about it.
Thanks again to my friend for sharing all this information (on a quite embarrassing subject) so that I can share this Venapro review with you!
Thanks for reading! – Kathy Taylor
Click here for – VENAPRO – The Official & Genuine Website
*** Don’t forget the *FREE Shipping* trick as outlined ***
*** in the cost section of this Venapro Review ***
If this wasn’t of interest to you then how on earth are you reading this bit right at the bottom of the review?
Instead, feel free to browse the site to see if there is anything of interest.
Suggested & Further Reading if you are suffering from Hemorrhoids or Piles:
Here are also a few YouTube videos all about this subject if you want to learn more about the medical side of it. Be warned the 2nd video is actual footage of surgery on hemorrhoids & isn’t for the squeamish or faint hearted – you have been warned!
Revitol Eczema Review, Skin Tips, Anxiety & More…
** Update – 25th Aug 15 ** – Free Shipping is now available for a limited time. Click the link below or the banner here; it will open a new window. Then close the window – A free shipping offer appears.
Eczema is a skin condition causing the skin to be inflamed, red & itchy…..so what can be done?
Well, I am writing this article as I have been informed of a new product on the market – Revitol’s Eczema Cream & this is my Revitol Eczema Review (well sort of!).
Have I tried it? – nope…..it has literally only just been released, but I have heard good things & have read a few reviews.
Will I try it? – nope – but I know someone who is going to try it & I will report back here. I promised not to mention L**a’s name!
So, in the meantime, I thought I would run a post that outlines the general Do’s & Dont’s of Eczema.
What is Eczema?
It is inflamed, red, and itchy skin that can cause & may make your life hard to live if you don’t know how to treat it.
Rather than accepting more flare-ups (or trying Revitol Eczema Therapy cream), the tips below are here to help you combat this issue so you can start to feel better again. Read on to alleviate the symptoms that you experience.
Eczema Therapy + How to Avoid Tips
- Do not take a hot shower if you are dealing with eczema. Use warm water for a brief shower every day. Use a mild cleanser instead of soap and wash gently. Once the skin has been cleaned, it ought to be dried by blotting instead of rubbing.
- When thinking of eczema, most people don’t consider their clothing. It has a lot to do with your comfort level. Choose cotton fabrics in loosely fitting designs. Wool is not a fabric choice that sensitive skin likes. Be sure you wash all of your clothes in a detergent that’s mild and be sure you rinse twice before wearing them.
- 3. Don’t scratch, even though it will be extremely tempting. You likely feel very itchy. If you scratch the skin more, then the problem will spread and you’ll scratch even more. Scratching can also cause serious damage to the skin or even lead to an infection. Use your moisturizer as much as possible and put on a cold compress to help relieve your symptoms.
- 4. Make sure your home is a comfortable temperature. If it gets too hot or too cold, your skin may react to the environmental conditions that it is in. When temperatures outside are hot, make use of your air conditioner, and use your humidifier when temps are low outside. This will keep the air, and your skin, moist.
- 5. Dry, itchy skin is the name of the game when you have eczema. Put moisturizer on your skin to reduce this. Most people think that moisturized hydrate the skin which isn’t true. A good moisturizer that is applied on a regular basis will lock in moisture and natural body oils. This helps to prevent dry and cracked skin.
- Keep nails trimmed and tidy. Though you probably already know to resist the urge to scratch, you may do so anyway in your sleep. If your nails are long, you can cause damage to your skin. Be sure to also clean under your nails regularly.
- When selecting a moisturizer look for ointments. They are better at soothing eczema because of their ability to seal in moisture by providing a protective layer. You don’t get this from creams or lotions. For this reason, ointments are significantly better for areas where the skin has cracked open due to eczema.
- To prevent a flare-up of your eczema, try to reduce sweating. Prolonged sweating can exacerbate your eczema symptoms. If you like to stay active, be sure you cool down when you’re done with your activity. You should bathe as soon as you can after physical activity.
- A warm bath may give you some relief from the itching skin. However, it must be warm and not hot or cold. Consider using a bit of colloidal oatmeal or baking soda for a soothing bath. You can also try half a cup of bleach in a forty-gallon bath. This can be helpful in eliminating bacteria that affects the skin.
- It is recommended that you find out what can trigger your eczema. Perhaps it is a particular perfume, detergent or soap that leads your eczema to flare, or the culprit may be certain types of fabrics. Stress and sweating are trigger’s, too. Of course as you learn about eczema triggers, you avoid them.
There’s no cure for eczema, and the cause is unknown, but treatments do exist. Ask our Doctor or Pharmacist or even give Revitol Eczema Cream a go & let me know how you get on!!
Home Based Eczema Ideas
- Get a humidifier if you have eczema. During the winter, dry ambient air can exacerbate eczema. With a humidifier, moisture is pumped into the air. This makes it less likely that your skin dries out and that eczema flares up.
- Don’t have too many carpets or rugs in your home. Just like allergy sufferers, those with eczema can have major issues with carpets and rugs in the home. they contain debris and dust that can trigger flare-ups. If you suffer from eczema, a hard floor is a better choice.
Anyway, the above is a few practical hints & tips to help if you suffer from eczema. If you are like me, then practical doesn’t really come into it! (please say it’s not just me!!)…I am one of those people who just wants to buy something to cure something!
Revitol Eczema Review – My Thoughts
** Update – 25th Aug 15 ** – She is happy from what I can tell; but still haven’t had her official review. Maybe this unsubtle hint will motivate her!
Well, this will be where I put my Revitol Eczema review when it is done (unsubtle hint #2)
It’s not yet as my friend is yet to give me her feedback….but thought if I started it that would be an incentive for me to chase it down!! She seems very happy but want a proper Revitol Eczema reviewed post from her before I get involved.
Eczema Cream by Revitol – Cost
Okay, so I have managed to at least get the costs from her. It is another company that don’t believe in discounts, coupons or promo/promotional codes for their eczema cream. They work on the basis that the more you buy, the more money you save.
1 Tube – $39.95
3 Tubes – $79.90 (2 + 1 Free)
6 Tubes – $119.85 (4 + 2 Free)
In the meantime, feel free to click the link below or the official banner & see for yourself what this Revitol Eczema Therapy cream really does/claims….
If that is you, then here is the link to the official Revitol Eczema website…..just make sure you tell me how you got on!
Cheers! – Kathy.
Further Reading & References:
Here are 4 videos from a series that I found on YouTube – they might also help !!
Forskolin Fuel Review – A Weight Loss Jump Start?
Here we are again – a new weight loss miracle is in town – Forskolin Fuel / Coleus Forskohlii
Is it all that the hype says? Is Coleus Forskohlii all it is cracked up to be? Does this flower have miracle properties?
* UPDATE * 28th Aug 14 – I have used it for a while & it does seem to work!! – I have been ‘good’ so that helps; but I’ve been ‘good’ before but not seen these results…more updates to follow.
Forskolin Fuel Review – My Thoughts & Findings
What is Forskolin Fuel or Coleus Forskohii ?
Good question – because until recently I had never heard of it.
Coleus Forskohlii is a herb & is part of the ‘mint’ family
Its real/latin name is Plectranthus Barbatus (but we don’t really care about that!! – it’s what it is supposed to do that we are interested in).
Contained in the root is a compound called Forskohlii. This is one of the reasons that you will hear – Coleus Forskohlii and Forskolin used to describe the same thing.
If you want more information about the ingredients, how it works, clinical trials or you want to contact the Co – then click the following link – Give Me More Information about Forskolin Fuel – Miracle Flower Metabolism Supplement
What Does It Do?
Previously, like a lot of other herbs – it was used for something else – in this case it was traditionally used to treat asthma and other ailments.
That was until recently, when it has been claimed that Forskolin helps weight loss, & has sparked public and scientific interest.
IMPRESSIVE STAT – Clinical trial, including a double blind placebo-controlled study published in 2012, showed that Forskolin “Significantly decreased body fat percentage and fat mass“, as well as “significant increase for lean body mass”.
Participants lost an average of 5 pounds in pure body fat, while building lean muscle mass for a toned lean look.
Yep – There it is! – That is what we wanted to hear!!
How does Forskolin Fuel Work?
Okay, so this is the science bit that the vast majority really don’t care about – but for those of you that do:
As Dr. Lynn stated on “The Dr. Oz Show;” “Coleus forskohlii has been studied for its effects on thyroid function.
Research has shown that – forskolin stimulates adenylate cyclase in thyroid membranes. (the link is there is you want to find out more).
Adenylate cyclase is an enzyme with regulatory roles in all cells, including ATP (for energy) production and cAMP (which signals adrenaline). Consequently, researchers concluded forskolin could be a useful tool for improving metabolism of the thyroid.”
(Citing: Kasai K, Suzuki Y,Hiraiwa M, Kuroda H, Emoto T, Nakamura T, Shimoda S.: Forskolin Stimulation of Adenylate Cyclase in Human Thyroid Membranes. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1985 Feb;108(2):200-5).
Forskolin may also help treat obesity, according to a small study published in Obesity Research in 2005.
For the study, they took 30 overweight or obese men who were given either forskolin or a placebo daily for 12 weeks. At the end of the study, those that had taken forskolin, showed a greater decrease in body fat and a greater increase in lean body mass.
Also, those that had been taking forskolin also experienced a significant increase in bone mass.
What Does Forskolin Fuel Cost?
Yep – this is always the crunch.
Well, as always, I’ve ordered it & took a note of the costs – & as always it is one of those annoying sites that wants all your details before it gives you the prices!!
1 Month Supply – $48
3 Month’s Supply ( 2 + 1 Free) – $95
5 Month’s Supply (3 + 2 Free) – $143
I have noted that sometimes the costs do change slightly but only by a $1 or so (I think this is linked in with the exchange rate).
** HOW TO GET FREE SHIPPING ** – if you go to this link – Official Forskolin Fuel Website & then click to close it down – a pop up appears offering you free shipping !! – Result !!
With every order via the above link; you also get:
- Membership to a Weight Management Club
- Weight Loss E-Book
- Summer Diet E-Book
I don’t know yet – although this is my Forskolin Fuel Review – I have just ordered it & will update here as to how I get on.
If you want to join me – follow the link & remember to get the FREE SHIPPING:
Given the information above & the fact that it has been on Dr.Oz & the results from the clinical trials I certainly see it as something that is well worth trying.
Let me know if you are ‘IN’ & if so, how you have got on – I can update the review for others!
Thanks for reading !!